Corporate Financial Planning
Chameleon understand business owners and entrepreneurs can be under constant pressure
to run and build their businesses, so finding the time to learn how to deal
with financial planning aspects can be very difficult.
The expertise of Chameleon's dedicated financial planners has helped many businesses,
from start-ups to multi-million pound turnover companies by understanding both personal
and business objectives and the challenges you face.
We have been able to create financial plans that not only help protect the interests
of the business in the event of the death or incapacity of a key member of staff
but also help build business and personal wealth by ensuring that profits are drawn
in the most tax-efficient manner.
Business Financial Planning
We have helped and advised our clients on:
- Protecting the shareholders/partners of a business in the event of death or
suffering critical illness
- Protecting their key staff in the event of death or incapacity
- Relevant Life - A tax efficient life cover plan for Directors and employees
- Protecting your salary and dividends in the event of incapacity
- Ways to reduce personal and corporation tax bills
- Setting up a workplace pension and ensuring you are auto enrolment compliant
- Using their pension(s) to purchase a commercial property
We can help you to look after the people that have built and run your business.
As an employer, your employees are your most important asset. Employee benefits
can form an important and attractive part of an employment packages. This might
include benefits such as:
- Protection / Death In Service - Provides
a lump sum to dependents and loved ones on an employee's death.
- Income Protection / Sickness Benefit
- Provides an income if employees are unable to work due to a long term illness
- Private Medical Insurance - Helps keep
your employees healthy and reduce the amount of sick leave, with financial support
towards medical costs.
- Employee Personal Financial Planning
- Providing employees access to professional financial advice on pensions, investments
- Employee Financial Education - Support
to help your employees understand what benefits you are offering, by constructing
seminars and drop in clinics.
- Employee Assistance Programmes - Help
your employees deal with personal problems that might affect their work performance,
health and wellbeing.
Workplace Pensions are regulated by The Pensions Regulator.